Big BLOG News!

10:07 AM

Well, it is a new year, and with a new year always comes new adventures.  This year, I have decided to focus more on my blogging, and my family has invested in that dream.


We are currently working on migrating over to WordPress, and you will be able to find us in our new home soon!  In the meantime, please be patient as we move all of our posts and adorable pictures along with links and lists to our new place of residence on the Internet.  It's going to take some time/energy to spruce it up and get it looking good for you, but I promise you that it will be worth the wait!

See y'all soon!  xoxo

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments