October-Schmocktober...

10:02 PM

This has been an incredibly BUSY month for us.  While I feel so blessed to have so many people in my life who are celebrating wonderful happenings, I wish that I could just SLOOOOOOWWW DOWWWWN for a minute and enjoy life and my daughters.  Who, by the way, are getting SO BIG!

October 13, one of my besties, Erin, had a shower for her baby, Olivia, who will be here in just a couple of weeks!  The day was gorgeous, and the girls had their first girls' day out, as daddy stayed home to catch up on zzz's and football.


My beautiful friend Erin with her little Olivia in the oven.
(Don't you just hate how awesome she looks preggers?  Yeah, me too!)

Erin and her hubby, Rich, who nobly stayed for the ENTIRE shower...
Talk about a cock in the hen house!

Then, on October 20, I was lucky enough to help throw my very best friend, Suzanne, a baby sprinkle for her expected bundle of joy, Ryan. It was my first time throwing a sprinkle, and since there haven't been any boys in our group of friends to shower in a very long time, it was extra fun being able to plan all of the little details!  

Ryan will be here in less than 2 weeks!

The proud parents and very excited big sister.

It's all in the details...







Diaper Cake by Yours Truly (with some help from Emma, of course)

To wrap up the month, my sister-in-law married the man of her dreams.  I always love it when two people who were meant to be together tie the knot, and this was NO EXCEPTION.  In fact, I couldn't be happier that Brett is finally my OFFICIAL brother-in-law.  Now we just have to get the girls baptized to make Brett and Heather the OFFICIAL godparents of Jane and Emma.  

This weekend we get to kick our shoes off and relax at a Halloween Housewarming party!  We got the girls the CUTEST costumes, and chose our costumes based on them!  I'll be posting pics on Sunday.

Have a BOO-rific Halloween!  

Oh yeah, and PLEASE click below and over there ------>
to vote for us!  
Thanks!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

You Might Also Like

0 comments