Nursery Time!

6:28 PM



As promised, I've taken pictures and compiled a list of must-haves for the nursery.  It's taken a while, but I've finally gotten it functional and pretty-ful!  If you have anything that you'd like to add or questions about products that I don't link to, please leave me a message in the comments!

Shelves
Babies Sleeping sign from In Vinyl
Gorgeous subway art by My 3 Monkeys Designs


Table from Target
(Couldn't find the original one, but here's one I like maybe even better!)
Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg photo bombing in this pic!
I talk about how much I love this book in this post

Nesting baskets are part of this hamper set.
Wipe Warmer

Verona by Sorelle at Babies R Us furniture

This AWESOME hair clip holder was made by my dear friend, Kristen.
She's so thoughtful and pragmatic!

Lifetime Convertible Crib from Verona by Sorelle

Monogram Wall Art

Bedding (we have ALMOST everything that goes with this set!)

Lamp.  Dresser.  Humidifier (a must!).  Teddy Bear Frame.  First Year Frames.

Books were given to me by guests at my baby shower, in lieu of cards.
Most books contain beautiful and sweet messages to the girls from family
and friends.

Book Shelves

I searched UP AND DOWN for the perfect nursery chair while I was pregnant.
I absolutely LOVE this glider and ottoman!

Don't mind our walls, where I instructed poor Hershey to hang and re-hang
nursery decor until it was in exactly the right spot!
(Cloud B Sleep Sheep photo bomb!)

Love this beautiful print by one of my fave bloggers, Jessica Garvin.
Printed at home on photo paper and framed in Threshold frame from Target.
Today we stayed home because transitioning into the cribs is not going well and we got about 2 hours of sleep last night.  So the Grandma-Squad came over to give us all some much needed rest.





The girls are LOVING this bouncy seat, given to them by their Godmother!

 Hope you have a great week everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 comments