THANK YOU!

6:33 AM

I am at almost 3,000 page views! I can't believe it. I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who are supporting me by reading and sharing my blog. I have gotten such amazing compliments from people and it makes sitting down to write each time so rewarding!

This weekend my babies turned 4 months old. I can't believe how fast time is moving, especially now that I am back to work full time. I just want time to slow down a LITTLE bit! 

This weekend was rough as we tried to sleep train the twincesses, so I only got a couple of 4 month pics. Here's a little preview. Hopefully we will be able to get together a photo shoot this week! 


I have a couple of important posts to write this week, so keep checking back for updates! I also finally started a Facebook page for the blog, so please go like it! 

Hope you have a great week! Happy Monday! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments