New Blog Series: Girls About Town

8:44 PM

I've been trying to get into the swing of blogging more regularly, but with Jane and Emma constantly On.The.Go, it's hard to find time to sit down to write.  So I started making a PLAN for when I write, and what I write.

This weekend, we were chock full of a good time. We came home from Avalon last Wednesday and got right back into the swing of things. Saturday morning we met up with our friend Erin and her daughter Olivia for a walk at the duck pond.  That afternoon, my family joined us for a little shindig because my aunt was in from Texas and she has not met our little twincesses yet!

The girls really took to Aunt Michele.


My Nanny was in all of her glory with all of her girls around her.


Emma hammed it up for the camera.


The next morning, we met up with Erin and Olivia again for a walk at the Ramapo Reservation.  My glutes were so not ready for that hike, but the girls were!  Despite the looks on their faces, they had so much fun gabbing it up with their little friend Livy.




Emma and Jane absolutely LOVE being outside, so I'm hoping that this beautiful weather that we've been having will last for a while.  I cannot believe that next week school starts.  Where did our summer go?

What are you doing with your final moments of summer?  I'd love to hear from you!

Have a great week everyone!  xoxo

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments