Happy Birthday to ME!

10:52 AM

Good-bye to another year!  Today I turn the big 3-4, and in honor of that, I've added a pretty cool page to my blog!

I wanted to make it easy peasy lemon squeezy to find all of the fundamentals that I post on my blog, so that mommies can go to one place to find all of the goods we have tried and twinnie-approved.  Today we are unveiling MULTIPLE FUNDAMENTALS!  

Any time I post a list of GOODIES, I will add a link to that post on this static page, so that you can easily access it whenever you want.  As a busy mommy myself, I know how frustrating it is digging back through a post to try to find an item when you've got 12 minutes in a store and need to find something quickly.  Hopefully this will help you out.

In other news, we went back to blueberries (I MUST be a glutton for punishment).  Here's the outcome:




Jane and Emma LOVE their blueberries.  Give them a shot!  But don't say I didn't warn you! (And always consult with your pediatrician before feeding anything to your kids!)

We have a big day planned today!  I made these DELICIOUS cinnamon buns for breakfast.  I'm on the lookout for an easier recipe, as I'm not convinced that this is the path of least resistance to deliciousness.  Keep an eye on my Pinterest recipe page for updates. 

Then I'll be doing laundry and cleaning the kitchen all day, and trying to figure out a less messy way to give the girls their blueberry fix.  I'm thinking about something having to do with trash bags...  

Tonight, after the little devils angels go to bed, Daddy and I are going to sneak out to go out to dinner at Miller's Ale House.  I'm excited to have some good food and fun!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!  

And, as always, please don't forget to VOTE!  :)

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments