Who Needs Sleep?

9:21 AM

Yesterday, Emma woke up at 4:30 a.m.  I had to bring her into bed with us, where she only slept for about another hour before her beautiful big eyes flew open and it was on like Donkey Kong for the rest of the day.

Today, she woke up at 4:07 a.m.  I rocked her for about 20 minutes, and when I tried to put her into her crib, she started smiling and kicking her legs like she had been up for hours and was ready to PLAY!!!

Once again, I brought her into bed with us and endured her kicking and turtle-ing on my chest before I handed her off to Hershey, begging him for just 20 more minutes of sleep!  She kicked him for 20 minutes before he got up with her and brought her out for her morning bottle.  Five minutes after that, Jane started crying.

Emma never went back to sleep.  I thought it was going to be an awful day, until this happened...


The girls are BANANAS for bananas!  It's the first morning snack that we've had, and it was a success!  The girls had their "nanas" and Mama got to have her coffee.  

And all was right with the world again...

How do you spend your mornings?  What are your favorite moments with your little monkeys?

If you love us as much as we love you, please click below to vote for us!  

Have a great weekend!

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers


You Might Also Like

0 comments