Hurry Up, Spring!

1:44 PM

I AM SO OVER WINTER 2015!!!!  I mean it.  Who’s with me??
I am finally on the tail-end of a horrendous sinus infection.  I don’t remember the last time I was this sick.  And while Jane and Emma have been relatively healthy, I had to pick them up from school today with fevers (again).  When is it going to give???
This winter we have been hammered with snow storm after snow storm, the Super Bug, enterovirus, stomach viruses, strep throat, ear infections.  We’ve had below 0 temperatures. For MULTIPLE days! This honestly feels like the MOST debilitating, freezing, disheartening winter I’ve been through.  Ever.  Enough is enough!
In good news, it appears as though we have a few “warm” days coming up (by warm I mean in the 40s, isn’t that a sad heat wave?), and with the warmth we can open windows and spend some time out in the sun.
yogurt
Also, Daddy’s basketball season is also almost over, so we will have him back soon!  That is going to be AMAZING.  I’ve been spending a lot of time just staring out the back window at the snow-covered deck and backyard, longing for the warmth of spring and my husband’s company.  The girls miss him so much, so it’s going to be so great to have him home full time again.
The girls are going stir crazy, but now that they are back in school full time and regularly, they are happy and having a great time with their friends.  We are looking forward to getting some home improvement stuff done around the house, too.  The light at the end of the tunnel!
Jane and Jack
What are you looking forward to with the warm weather?  Are you as sick of winter as we are?
Hope you are all healthy and happy for this weekend.  Hang in there — it’s almost over!!
  photo http---signatures.mylivesignature.com-54493-79-BE2F1C230B2E09DDB90549082CF6E130_zpsogacqeac.png

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

You Might Also Like

0 comments